St. David’s Episcopal Day school is committed to continued growth and improvement. Our strategic plan for 2018-2023 outlines our long-term goals that support our mission and Episcopal identity.
GOAL 1: Grow and maintain our Episcopal identity
- Educate and employ diverse individuals from different religious, ethnic, racial, socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Provide an inclusive environment for diverse learners and families from different backgrounds.
- Provide opportunities for children and families to grow spiritually and fulfill God’s purpose.
GOAL 2: Maintain Academic Excellence
- Promote forward thinking in all areas of educational innovation and technology, adopting and integrating the latest developments in educational research and pedagogy into our curriculum.
- Uphold small teacher-to-student ratios to foster individualized and differentiated learning.
- Build and maintain our model of student-centered, process-oriented, constructivist learning that promotes active engagement.
GOAL 3: Recruit, Hire, and Retain Exceptional Educators and School Leadership
- Actively seek out highly qualified teachers and staff who are committed to the mission of St. David’s Episcopal Day School and educational philosophy of our school.
- Support our teachers and staff through professional development opportunities to learn and grow as educators within a school rooted in Episcopalian tradition.
- Promote a school climate that reflects enthusiasm for growth, positive change, and collaboration.
GOAL 4: Develop a Financially Sustainable Operating Model
- Grow annual giving, fundraising, and major gifts efforts to support school expansion projects and to help keep the cost of tuition affordable.
- Provide scholarships and tuition assistance to families in need through comprehensive development campaigns.