Dear St. David Episcopal Day School Friends and Family.
Our Day School remains committed to providing excellence in education and inspiring lifelong learners. We are thankful for the dedication of our administrators, faculty, clergy, parishioners parents, and grandparents who work together to support our mission within a Christian environment.
Like most private schools, St. David’s Episcopal Day School relies on annual, tax-deductible gifts, in addition to tuition, to continue to provide enhanced facilities, technology, and educational opportunities for students. The proceeds provide our school with financial flexibility to make investments that would not be possible through tuition revenue alone, such as:
· continuing education for faculty (e.g.,travel experiences and attendance at specialty conferences)
· additional classroom supplies (e.g., hands-on learning games, art supplies, curricula extensions)
· building and security upgrades (e.g., intercom communication system, additional on-site cameras)
· and financial aid support for families
Ways to Give: We have two options for you to show your support for SDEDS and make a gift:
· By credit card via Access ACS by clicking here and selecting SDEDS Donation under the ‘Select a Fund’ dropdown. In the ‘optional memo’, please indicate what the donation is for.
· Donations can also be submitted to the school with this attached form by drop off or mail to:
765 S. Valley Forge Rd. Wayne, PA 19087
Every gift made, no matter the size, makes a difference! Your support strengthens our spirit of community!
Blessings to you and your family.
Margaret Biester, Head of School
All contributions are 100% tax deductible:
Your Donation Impact:
Benefactor Gift Amount $10,000 and above – provides tuition for families in need
Sustainer Gift Amount $5,000 – $9,999 – provides technology or building upgrades
Patron Gift Amount $1,000 – $4,999 – provides state-of-the-art furniture for classrooms
Sponsor Gift Amount $500 – $999 – provides high caliber professional development for faculty
Friend Gift Amount $100 – $499 – provides curricula enhancements
Contributor Gift Amount $25 – $99 – provides classroom supplies and resources
Please see our list of annual fundraisers for other ways to support SDEDS!
· Attend the Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser — TBD
· Buy St. David’s Episcopal Spirit Wear from Anchors Aweigh (online shop, https://www.anchors-aweigh.com/)
· Purchase books at our annual book sales – Scholastic Book Fair Online November 17-30th and Usborne Books & More is scheduled for March 2020
· Purchase our book-of-the-month and other SDEDS items (teddy bear, Christmas ornament) through the St. David’s Gift Shop. Items can be purchased at the school or at the church.
· Purchase your child’s school photos through Ivory Tree Portraits
· Order Mabel’s Labels at https://mabelslabels.com/ and select our school under ‘support a fundraiser’