Dear St. David Episcopal Day School Friends and Family.
Our Day School remains committed to providing excellence in education and inspiring lifelong learners. We are thankful for the dedication of our administrators, faculty, clergy, parishioners parents, and grandparents who work together to support our mission within a Christian environment.
This year SDEDS will be launching an Annual Fund Campaign as the foundation of our fundraising efforts. Like most private schools, St. David’s Episcopal Day School relies on annual, tax-deductible gifts, in addition to tuition, to continue to provide enhanced facilities, technology, and educational opportunities for students. The proceeds provide our school with financial flexibility to make investments that would not be possible through tuition revenue alone, such as:
· continuing education for faculty (e.g.,travel experiences and attendance at specialty conferences)
· additional classroom supplies (e.g., hands-on learning games, art supplies, curricula extensions)
· building and security upgrades (e.g., intercom communication system, additional on-site cameras)
· and financial aid support for families
We are pleased to report that thanks to the generous donations of parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, and parishioners, in the 2019-2020 school year SDEDS was able to grant more than $100,000 in tuition assistance and raised over $40,000 for state-of-the-art technology and environmental education experiences for students.
Ways to Give: We have two options for you to show your support for SDEDS and make a gift to our Annual Fund:
· By credit card via the DonateKindly form below.
· Donations can also be submitted to the school with this attached form by drop off or mail to:
765 S. Valley Forge Rd. Wayne, PA 19087
Every gift made, no matter the size, makes a difference! Your support strengthens our spirit of community!
Blessings to you and your family.
Dr. Marissa Kiepert Truong, Head of School
All contributions are 100% tax deductible:
Your Donation Impact:
Benefactor Gift Amount $10,000 and above – provides tuition for families in need
Sustainer Gift Amount $5,000 – $9,999 – provides technology or building upgrades
Patron Gift Amount $1,000 – $4,999 – provides state-of-the-art furniture for classrooms
Sponsor Gift Amount $500 – $999 – provides high caliber professional development for faculty
Friend Gift Amount $100 – $499 – provides curricula enhancements
Contributor Gift Amount $25 – $99 – provides classroom supplies and resources
Please see our list of annual fundraisers for other ways to support SDEDS!
· Attend the Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser – March 7th, 2020
· Collect and donate Box Tops for Education (collection in our school’s lobby)
· Buy St. David’s Episcopal Spirit Wear from Anchors Aweigh (online shop, https://www.anchors-aweigh.com/)
· Purchase books at our annual book sales – Scholastic is the week of November 18th and Usborne Books & More is scheduled for March 2020
· Purchase our book-of-the-month and other SDEDS items (teddy bear, Christmas ornament) through the St. David’s Gift Shop. Items can be purchased at the school or at the church.
· Attend our Valentine’s Day Dance and participate in our raffles
· Purchase your child’s school photos through Ivory Tree Portraits
· Order Mabel’s Labels at https://mabelslabels.com/ and select our school under ‘support a fundraiser’