It is our promise to provide an outstanding education in a nurturing, inclusive, Christian-based community. In the fall of 2018, children ages 2 through Kindergarten can experience the “St. David’s Episcopal Day School Difference.”
What makes us unique?
- Small Class Size – Research shows that class size matters. We are committed to providing low teacher-to-student ratios to increase student engagement, provide individualized attention, and foster community building and relationships.
- Exceptional Teachers and Strong Leadership – Our certified teachers and school leaders are dedicated and passionate professionals in the field of education with advanced training and specialized degrees. Together, our Head of School and Director of Academic Support have nearly 40 years of experience working with children and families in a variety of educational settings.
- Episcopal Education and Christian values – The backbone of our school is its Episcopal Identity; we welcome families of diverse backgrounds and help children grow in spirit and character through our values curriculum.
- Children Valued as Individuals – As part of our mission statement, we embrace your child’s individuality. At St. David’s Episcopal Day School, your child will be “honored” as an individual, and we help to ensure his or her needs are being met.
- Commitment to High Quality Education – St. David’s Episcopal Day School is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools. We are seeking licensure from the Department of Human Services.
- Commitment to Education for All – We are proud to offer affordable tuition costs and assistance to those in need.
- Historic Grounds – Children can explore and learn about important science and mathematical concepts in an authentic environment on the St. David’s Church 39-acre property equipped with a new nature and gardening center.
- Extracurricular Experiences – Our extracurricular experiences include Spanish, library, chapel, physical education, music, and nature center. These additions to our curriculum help to nurture and support whole child development.
- Meaningful Enrichment – Children enrolled in our programs can extend their school day through in one of our specialized enrichment clubs such as “Meals and Manners,” “Artists and Authors,” or our language enrichment program for those who need additional support in language/speech skills.
- Before/After-School Options – Beyond our hours of 9:00 to 3:00, families may choose to take advantage of our extended before and after-school hours of care.
- Whole-Child Approach to Learning – Our early childhood curriculum for twos through Kindergarteners supports whole-child development through self-directed, hands-on, process-oriented activities intertwined with thematic units and Christian values. Through carefully designed play-based instructional experiences during the school year, children build skills in the following areas: social emotional development, physical development, language arts, cognition, cultural development, technology, creative development, and Christian formation.
Interested in learning more about our outstanding education? Please contact us for more information, or to schedule a tour.