Registration opens for camps in January of 2018 and interested families are encouraged to register early due to the popularity of the camps and limited space.
- Camps for preschoolers ages 3 to 5 help children gain early literacy skills through interactive methods based in play.
- Camps for rising K through 5th graders focus on enriching children’s literacy skill sets using a highly individualized and interactive approach.
- Small teacher-to-student ratios (approximately 1:6)
- Camps led by reading specialists and highly trained/experienced teachers
- “Meet and Greet” evaluation sessions held prior to camp helps teachers to gain valuable insights in order to differentiate instruction and individualize camp sessions
Please contact Little Ones for Literacy at 484-202-0843 or visit: http://littleones4literacy.com/ for more information or to register.