Registration opens for camps in January of 2018 and interested families are encouraged to register early due to the popularity of the camps and limited space.
- Camps for preschoolers ages 3 to 5 help children gain early literacy skills through interactive methods based in play.
- Camps for rising K through 5th graders focus on enriching children’s literacy skill sets using a highly individualized and interactive approach.
- Small teacher-to-student ratios (approximately 1:6)
- Camps led by reading specialists and highly trained/experienced teachers
- “Meet and Greet” evaluation sessions held prior to camp helps teachers to gain valuable insights in order to differentiate instruction and individualize camp sessions
2018 Camp dates:
July 9th – 13th; July 16th – 20th (K and above)
July 30th – August 3rd; August 6th – August 10th (Preschool, K and above)
Please contact Little Ones for Literacy at 484-202-0843 or visit: http://littleones4literacy.com/ for more information or to register.